Friday, February 18, 2011

so yeah.....

been a while man. sorry for the 2 year stoppage of whatzits and the like. anyway man, so how you been doing audience? saw this great movie called: the movie hero. damn good movie, though the ending is a bit anti climactic.....but maybe that's the point? who knows, it's a top 24 i'd say. OH! i got my website up! check it out! i'll wait for you to get back, don't worry.....

http://wadewilson.tv/

hey! welcome back! so on to other news! mmmmmmmm...... how about tv shows? this dood i know who hangs at my pad all the time, eats my food, and watches my tv, (so basically he's my own personal cosmo kramer) and lately he has become obsessed with the secret life of the american teenager...... i know, but it's his style...... any way, at least the girls are for the most part pretty cute.

but he can't even make up his mind on who's his favorite! every day he sends me a text telling me which girl is his favorite now.....

whatever. imma get back to work i think. adios audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home