Wednesday, August 12, 2009

holla!

so right now i imed someone who doesnt care enough about me to remember what my screen name is. so now i've decided to take upon myself the grand role of mysterious stranger. i'm still trying to convince her to answer me back and say more than i'm not going to talk to someone i dont know. i asked her if it really mattered, and she said it to0tally does! and i asked if she thought maybe i'm her hated enemy, but she didnt answer. i said i'll take that as a yes then, and she said she won't talk to someone she doesn't know, so i told her her name and her brother's name and some of her hobbies and such, but she didnt respond. so now im thinking ill just do the talking and maybe shell join in. who knows? truth is i always found her kinda sort cute. but my relationship with her brother always stopped me. that and the whole me not thinking she cared whatsoever about me at all. like, period. which is why i wont tell her who i am. because this has happened before, a couple times. god her memory sucks. anyway, she always refuses to answer. makes me feel bad. especially on a day that everyone online either signs off or totally doesnt respond. maybe their away from their computers. maybe theyre not though. yeah. makes yah feel bad doesn't it? well, whatever. but you know what? i've decided i need to get some new friends. you know why? because none of my friends ever call me. well, one does. and i'm pretty damn sure that he's the only one who actually reads this blog, which i always say isn't about being read, it's about being written, but come on. why put it out there if you don't want it read, right? why do i always have to be the one to call everyone to hang out, huh? i'm never invited to go hang out with people. well extremely rarely. i actually have two friends that call, it's just that the one calls a lot, and the other calls every so often. but it's totally rick diculous! that's right! it's become so ridiculous that it deserves a fuckin name. i'm always over looked when it's time to throw a party, even if i'm there when the friend is planning it. and do i ever get a call back? no! hell, my roommate threw a fucking party in out apartment, on her half of the place, and i wasn't invited. i just played games all night and finally got someone over there at like 4 in the morning or so, later to only find out that theyre only my friend because they pity me, which is stupid, because that's the only pity moment in our time together that should be on my side of the pity table. her life sucks. she looks like a dood for god sakes man! and seriously! why don't people just outrightly like me? i like everyone else right away, but aparently its completely not a mutual feeling because most people hate my guts like, within seconds of meeting me. actually, scratch that. i know people who don't even know me that hate my guts. fuck! how unfair is that? you know, i think i'm gonna start giving everyone a reason to hate me. you know? maybe be honest with what i think of them all the time right? hold on, i forgot about the stupid i m i was doing....



yeah, so i told her off. fuckin stuck up bitch. thats the problem with the world. everyone either thinks theyre better than everyone else, or they want to be. hell. even me. i wanna be an actor. which is like the quintescential better than every one else group of people. them and rock stars. even if you think youre a fuckin saint, your not. no one is. but thats just life.


holy shit.
telling her off made her talk to me. now shes guessing who i am.... wow.
my mood just changed. cuz like. i dunno. im answering her questions to help her guess. she gave up. and i said, "well then i guess im staying the suave man of mystery." oh! but the game continues! my age has come into question.hey! and another lady logged back on~! she guessed it. when i gave her a big ass hint. so yeah. i think i just wiggled my way into a new friend mayhaps. anywayz, i guess ill blog again relatively soon. i adios muchachos y muchachas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home