Monday, December 29, 2008

gaming and flaws


well, recently a lot of people have been either straight up ignoring me, or outrightly telling me that they hate my guts. i'm here to say that i like the latter. also, this spurred me on to ask ppl i know what my fatal flaws are. i plan to make a huge list of them and post them and make it an art project or a book or something. wouldn't that be fun? it's like what's up with gilbert grape, except it's what the fuck is wrong with this guy over here?! you know? i love flaws. it's what makes us human, and what makes people that goofy cute which my real drawing point with the ladies. oh! subject change! so i was drawing out some ideas for the video game virtual reality thingy that i put in left side drive, where it like scans you or some bullshit and then you modify how it looks and what it does and you can battle and race and all this syuff (yes syuff, more awesome than stuff, and almost as good as things.) and the like. so yeah, that's what i made mine look like. it's called HOLY SHEIZA MY HANDS ARE FREAKING BURNING MAN!!!!!! i hope you enjoy. Hey! you know what?! yoou still don't?! man it was your job to find what out so that you can tell me and then when i say you know what?! i'll have an actual thing to tell you! man, you need to get your shit together. and when i'm telling you that, you know you got a real problem hommie. ....



alrite, listen, i din't mean to come down on you all hard like that. hey hey hey! listen! don't cry! please don't cry. i, -i'm sorry okay? will you forgive me? NO?! WELL FINE THEN YOU LIMEY BASTARD, I DON'T NEED YOU! I NEVER NEEDED YOU! YEAH, YOU CLOSE THIS WINDOW YOU , YOU! ugh! man! jeezus h. christ! ugh! razzle frazzle mother RAH! hey, hey! what're you doin with that bat? no! no i was kidding take a joke! no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home