Tuesday, January 6, 2009

who ya gonna call?



this is aparition. he can move through walls. impressive right? he does stuff and is a super hero. he's purple. his arms are like lava lamps. that's all about him. i've been obsessed with movies lately
like really obsessed. it's an addiction. i watched movies for 24 yesterday. my top 3 are as follows: fight club, lucky # sleven, reign over me. these movies are amazing. they are a must watch. period. you hear me? no? then i'll repeat it. well, on second thought, just re-read it....
 you done?
good. so i bought pineapple express today. yeah. that line is great, from the commercials. now you can view it the way it was meant to be seen. on your couch. hahahaha. see, it's funny because it's a weed movie. but according to the main stars it's more than that. it's a story of love. hahaha. hey, i found the world's best pizza. it's right across the way from the bridge theatre in LA in the howard hughes center. it's new york style something. pizza by the slice. it's so good. so good in fact, that i may never eat delivery again. maybe if it's free, but man, it's all just so bland now. sorry for not posting, my laptop was being fixed, and i had no access to another comp. comp is computer. just in case you don't like to assume. another must see for me is uuuuuuuummmm..... i lost my place. sorry.





ah! got it! moulin rouge. phenominal movie. it's in my top 5. i dunno what else is in there. there's one spot left. if you have a suggestion, go ahead and send it in a comment to this post. probly won't happen now will it? well, here's a second pic to make up for the absence of me. i no you felt abandoned. i apologize. this is the background of one of my videos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home