Friday, December 19, 2008

where's my mind?


there was this one time that i was in the shower. and the whole room started shaking and i almost fell over and i got soap in my eyes. i thouroughly freaked out. i genuinely thought it was all in my head. nothing was out of placed, my dog was acting fine. it turns out there WAS an earthquake, but i thought i was crazy. which sort of says something about my mental state right? but then again because i have the sense to ask if i am, then doesn't that make me sane? yeah, didn't expect me to get all serious and philosophical on you right? course no one reads this. so no one will answer that question. unanswered questions. i like shakespear. if i lost you there, here's the simple connection. unaswered questions, to be or not to be? shakespear. done. simple. you wanna know how my mind works? i'll tell you anyway. at any given second i have at least 50 thoughts running through my head. and not in like neat even lines, picture a room with 50 different super hyper bouncy balls off all different sizes bouncing around caotically in an imperium of no coordination at top speed. now picture trying to keep track of one ball for over a minute. even if they were different colors, it'd be a task for anyone. that's how my mind works. this explains why i often pause in the middle of sentences, forget what i was gonna say, and almost always blurt out what i'm gonna say, interupting people if necessary, because i won't be able to find the thought 10 seconds later. but then again, this has also helped train me to multitask extremely well. for example i can watch like 10 tv's at once. think ozymandius from watchmen. course i forget stuff like a lot, except for useless information strangely. then i remember it the next day, too late. i've been listening to where's my mind by the pixies over and over writing this. yupperoonies. hey, as we are parting ways now, at least for a short time, i'll ask you to do this. ask yourself, am i insane, and how does my mind work? if you don't do this, eh. i don't care. hell, i won't even know if you did or not anyway. but to not end it on that note, HEY!...

ho, let's go! 

a shout out to Danyo, the big double d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home